Saturday 14 July 2012

Discover Boulogne

                                               The old - walled part of Boulogne

What a find.


Today - Saturday - I Walked into town and found the old - walled part - delightful.

Lots of reasonably priced restaurants and shops.

Parties of school children - mainly British.

                                                                 The main street .

                                                         Moules and Frites.

I couldn't resist - and good value at 8.90  Euros - + the wine.

                                              I didn't have desert but came across bun shop.

                                                                      WOW!!

At 27 Euros  each - but they were works of art.

I walked back to marina and came across the weekly market - packing up - DRAT.

I love markets - must ask at the marinas in future - when market day is.

Next job - plan the next move.

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment