Monday 21 November 2016

Lazy Weekend

Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th of November 2016

No progress this weekend on the workshop site - attending to little jobs that were mounting up -

Two trips to the tip with the roots and grass sods that the grab truck wouldn't take ! - messy.

Vac and wash the inside of my poor little car - now back to normal.

A long walk with Penny along the canal at Shardlow - very nice - sunny.

A big sort out in both of my tool sheds / workshops - I can get in them now - just.

Strip spare parts from the dead Bukh boat engine that I bought cheaply on ebay and is now occupying the trailer - lots of spares for Blazer - one small part was worth the effort and expense - the engine block and flywheel will go for scrap locally when I have finished stripping it.

Install path lights in the garden ready for Christmas.

The weather does not look good for Monday ( rain ) and I am working in Sheffield Tuesday - Woodturning !!
Plus I have maintenance work to do at my house in Sheffield - so the next post will be towards the end of the week.

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment