Friday 6 October 2017

No Workshop Progress

Saturday 7th of October 2017

There will be no progress this weekend due to outside contract work.
Jackie's sister - Gill has asked if I can fit 21 sq metres of very nice solid oak flooring.
They have cleared the room - so I better go and fit it.

It is never that simple - radiator pipes in the way - a hearth to modify.
It will all happen.

I did manage to cut the 72 short lengths of cladding that will fit to the left of the main workshop  doors.
I fitted about six rows - just the job - the hinges are working great.

I have decided to fit a hasp and staple for a padlock inside, on the wood rack doors , before I fit the rest of the cladding - no bolts on the face of the cladding.
I have a strong one in stock.

I hope to continue in the evenings next week - still on Barry's job during the days for a while yet - plus I have Jack handles to make next week sometime !!

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment