Sunday 15 October 2017

Cladding the Front is Finished.

Sunday 15th of October 2017


A dry and warm weekend - ideal for working on the cladding and painting it - but it didn't work out that way.

I am pushing hard at Barry's to get finished - so I laid the laminate flooring in the last room on Saturday - 14 square metres plus the edge trim.

Today - Sunday - I emptied and cleaned the inside of my poor little car - it was full of power tools from Barry's
I also emptied the trailer of the load of equipment that I brought down from Sheffield last week.!

I also marked out and cut the ash boards into blanks - ready to take them to Sheffield and turn them.
There are 32 and I am making railway jack handles for my one and only remaining customer.

That only left a couple of hours to finish the cladding on the front of the workshop.


I am very pleased with it - the wood rack doors have almost disappeared - which avoids the front looking full of doors.
Before the cladding was finished - I added the hasp and staple to the inside - much better security.

Next job is to paint the cladding with the Cuprinol garden shades - I plan to mask up the central doors and window - then spray it - three coats at least.

A busy week ahead - Barry's then Fiona's straight afterwards.

There will be no posts for a week or so - while I sort out my day jobs.

Mike.

1 comment: