Thursday 1 December 2016

Alan Helping Today

Thursday 1st of December 2016

We were both up early today - Jackie was having Maddie all day today - plus taking Charlie to school - so - UP AND AT EM !!

I managed about 10 barrow loads before Alan came round to help set out the levels in the centre of the site.

Alan suggested that we knock in small pegs and level the tops so that I can see at a glance where the hardcore is low - Great idea.



We soon had a dozen pegs in and leveled - great.

I carried on barrowing the hardcore - raking it level - then I started up the compactor !

In two minutes I had lost sight of the tiny bit of pegs sticking up and had run over three of them - pushing them into the ground - What a Dope !

I managed to re set them and found, in the shed, some sand castle flags - you never know when you might need them - lol.

I can see the pegs easily now - with each one having a flag on it.

An early finish today - I was ready anyway - Penny to walk and double glazed units to collect.

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment