Sunday 23 October 2016

Back in Trebeurden again !

Thursday 20th to Sunday 23rd of October 2016

Having finished work on our summer house major rebuild, I thought a break on Blazer was in order before starting the construction of my big workshop in our garden.

I am on my own so far this trip - Jackie isn't keen on the out of season Trebeurden, plus her daughter - Fiona and family were visiting this weekend.

Thursday I travelled via Portsmouth / Cean and drove to Trebeurden arriving about 1.30 am !! - a long day.

Friday was unpacking the car and sorting stuff aboard Blazer - a big surprise - Jean-Francois next door was here until Sunday !!

We had dinner on Blazer Friday night along with another boat owner - Yves.
It was a great night - 3 courses and nice wine - plus three oil lamps on - the full works - lovely.
I asked the guys if dinner on other boats was a common thing - no - this is a first !!



Saturday - I was invited to go sailing with Jean-Francois on his boat and the weather was great - sunny but cool and fair winds !!
We sailed 31 miles to the Sept Iles - a great trip.

Sunday ( today ) - a heavy rain / dull day - I chilled out on board and pottered in the cabin - making a big beef stew - Great.

No photos yet this trip - I will pick up some Duracell batteries tomorrow for the camera.

It's great to be back again - Blazer is in good shape - I might even manage a day sailing - you never know !

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment