Friday 28 September 2012

A New Plan.

Saturday 29th September

Wonderful to be back on Blazer after a month back at home and work.

Blazer has survived without any problem - apparently there have been strong North Easterly winds which makes it very lively in the harbour but no sign of trouble on board - Great.

I have decided to change plans and take Blazer back to North Fambridge in Essex.

I will get more use out of Blazer there and overall I love the area.

I hope to get most if not all the way back in two weeks and have invited Nigel to join me when we get to the South coast to help with the longer passages.

So - lots of preparation today and if the weather will let us - off to the Isle of Wight on Sunday (65 miles).

At the moment the wind is 15 to 18 knots SW which is OK and relatively calm in Braye harbour.

Last night - a meal ashore at the First and Last restaurant which was OK.

Chicken stew today - yum.

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment