Tuesday 5 December 2017

The plan for December

Tuesday 5th of December 2017.

Regarding projects -

Barry's -

I haven't worked at Barry's since we put the porch roof on.
I have visited to check the house twice - all OK.

Barry came over for a few days and worked on the outside but I couldn't help because Fiona was moving in then.

I plan to finish my jobs off there - toward the end of January.

Fiona's -

They have moved in - all my jobs completed - they are very happy.
I am attending to a small snag list this week - just oddments.

In January - I will build a dog wash station in the utility room.
Based on a fibre glass shower tray - white tiled splash back on three sides - thermostatic shower valve - shower head with a trigger control.
It might need a drop in splash board at the front - we will see.
I am getting all the bits ready right now - no rush.

Workshop -
No progress since cladding the front - no problem.
It will wait until February - after I finish at Barry's

Regarding Christmas -

We fly out to Fuertevenura on the 12th for two weeks at the same hotel that we have stayed the last two holidays - back on Boxing day.
Our grandson Kane is house sitting for us and looking after Penny.
We are more than ready for a rest !!

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment